Frauke Austermann, Anastas Vangeli and Xiaoguang Wang. China and Europe in 21st Century Global Politics: Partnership, Competition or Co-Evolution. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2013. Link.
UACES 42nd Annual Conference at Passau (2012)
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel1 Jing Men – Is There a Strategic Partnership between the EU and China?
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel1 Reuben Wong – The issues of Identity in the EU-China relationship
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel1 Emil Kirchner and Thomas Christiansen – Developments in EU‐China Political Dialogue in the Global Context
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel2 Dong Huang – The Possibility of EU Lifting Arms Embargo on China in the Context of the Eurozone Debt Crisis
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel2 Maria Garcia – Trading out of the Crisis: Sino-European dependence and competition
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel2 Miguel Otero-Iglesias – China’s Strategy to Save the Euro: From ‘Active Support’ to ‘Wait and Hope’
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel3 Wenwen Shen – The EU’s Promotion of Human Rights in Global Information Age: the Case of China
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel3 Xiaoguang Wang – System Effect in Decision Making – Rethinking the “Chinese Economic Assertiveness” in European Eyes
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel4 Wei Shen – People-to-People Exchange in Regional Integration: EU & Greater China Area Comparison
- UACES 2012_EU-China_Panel4 Lay Hwee Yeo – Impact of Financial and Sovereign Debt Crisis on EU‐East Asia Economic Partnership