Call for Papers 6th UACES Workshop on EU-China Relations in Global Politics
EU-Asian Sustainable Management
Taipei 16-17 March 2017 – Deadline: 15 Jan 2017
UACES and the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung – Regional Project Energy Security and Climate Change (RECAP) are welcoming contributions for the 6th UACES Workshop on EU-China/Asia Relations in Global Politics – ‘EU-Asian Sustainable Management’ on Thursday & Friday, 16-17 March 2017
. This two day Workshop at the European Union Centre at National Taiwan University will offer policy makers, business representatives, as well as researchers and civil society representatives a platform to exchange good practices and the latest analyses on EU-Asian sustainable management and related challenges and opportunities.
DEADLINE: 15 January 2017
The Workshop will welcome contributions on five themes, including:
- Politics – policy initiatives and their implementation
- Finance – green finance, climate and business
- Logistics – green supply chain management, urban planning and the Asian connectivity strategy
- Concepts – conceptualisations and definitions of sustainability across politics, business, and civil society
- Consumers – transformation of consumerism, sustainability, and marketing strategies
The organisers can cover accommodation expenses and board; international travel expenses can be financially supported. Please inform the organisers that you wish to receive financial support and we will get back to you shortly.
For further information, click here.