London, 5-7 September 2016
The UACES Collaborative Research Network on EU-China Relations was initiated by ESSCA School of Management in Angers, College of Europe in Bruges and Graduate School of Global Politics at Freie Universität Berlin. The CRN welcomes paper submission on any of the broad themes and topics below, or on related subjects:
- New directions of EU-China/Asia relations
- The European response to China’s ‘One Belt, One Road’ strategy
- The security dimension (including cyber security) of EU-China/Asia relations
- EU-China cooperation in global issues (energy, environment) and the reform of global institutions (UN, IMF, World Bank etc.)
- EU, China and regional integration and interregional dialogue (ASEM, APEC, 16+1 etc.)
In accordance with paper submission guidelines for UACES conference, please email your paper proposal to the panel coordinators: Mr Anastas Vangeli (Doctoral Researcher at the Graduate School for Social Research, Polish Academy of Science: anastas.vangeli@
– Full Name
– Email Address
– Research Discipline
– Paper Title (max. 160 characters)
– Abstract (max. 300 words)
– Name of any co-authors
by 20th January 2016 at the latest (the UACES deadline is 22nd January 2015) – we do apologise for this short notice). Thank you very much for your kind understanding and interest. Please do also feel free to distribute this Call within your network.
Thank you very much.
With our best wishes for 2016!
Prof Wei Shen, Jean Monnet Chair in EU-China Relations; Professor of International Business and Director of Confucius Institute, Lancaster University & ESSCA EU-Asia Institute
Prof Jing Men, InBev-Baillet Latour Professor of European Union – China Relations and Director of the EU-China Research Centre, EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies Department, College of Europe, Bruges
Dr Frauke Austermann, Associate Dean of Cologne-Campus, International School of Management & ESSCA EU-Asia Institute